Friday, January 17, 2014
|She is the first and friendliest face that patients and visitors see when they come through our doors, and she's always so helpful for every one of them. |
We can't imagine the front lobby without her!
Ruth's Fun Facts
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you want with you?
-- Flush toilets, plenty of bottled water, and chocolate
2. If you could pick a theme song for your life, what would it be and why?
-- "I have the Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart" because I don't like to waste time feeling sorry for myself...
I choose to find something positive in everything. The older I get, the easier this is for me to do.
3. You have won $1 million! What is the first thing you would buy?
-- Give 10% to the church and then an education for each one of my grandchildren.
4. What are you most thankful for?
-- My husband, children, grandchildren, great grandchild and my health!
5. Do you have any hidden talents?
-- I play the piano and sing.
Check out the LMH Facebook page to see what other employees have said!